17 October 2005

Gregory Gray - where art thou?


Today it's not about something I found - it's about something I didn't find. Dammit! :-(

You know those odd records friends of you used to buy back in the vinyl days - and you made a tape copy? Well Gregory Gray's LP Think of Swans was one of them for me. And now I'd give "anything" to get the CD. Well - guess what - it doesn't exist. I can find obscure references to it, and I can even get some guy in Utah to get the LP, make a professional version CD of it and have me sent both - but the price is a bit stiff and I don't know this guy in Utah....

And anyway my old record player is out of work and I seem to have natural place for a new one in my house. So this time - your turn to help me out: Help me find the album on MP3 somewhere. Pleeez :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?